2020 State Championship Timetable
We are extremely fortunate to be in a position to host our regional qualifying event and we would like you to please keep that in mind and note the following key details:
* We will be strictly adhering to the Stage 4 Covid guidelines set by the WA State Government. This includes venue capacity so please be mindful of this when inviting guests.
* if you or your guest are suffering flu like symptoms or have a fever, please stay at home.
* Dancers must come to the venue with hair/wig/make up already done. This is to alleviate prolonged gatherings in bathrooms and other areas of the venue.
* After Presentations are over, the theatre will be emptied so that it can be cleaned. No one will be permitted back into the theatre until the cleaning has been completed.
* Tickets will be ONLINE ONLY. No cash will be accepted. Tickets can be pre-purchased via the trybooking link that will be circulated shortly. Only one persons contact details per group will be required, however, you will need to enter the full name of each person attending and the school you are associated with. You will need to present your barcode to be scanned to collect your wristband.
*Programs will be pre purchased also via the online trybooking link. No cash will be accepted.
* Due to Covid, for this year only - All dancers will receive copy of results via email no later than 24 hours post presentation. Email addresses have been collated by teachers from entry lists.
* Dancers must be ready to walk on stage no less than 30mins before the sessions scheduled start time. All first rounds (with the exception of Sub Minor 6 years and Under) will be the heavy shoe round.
* Teachers will have the competitors numbers. There will be no registration desk.
* Hand sanitizer stations will be set around the venue and ALL dancers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the marshalling area and prior to exiting the Marshaling area post performance.
Any other questions - please ask your teacher who will be able to access the answer for you!
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your understanding and best efforts to ensure this runs as a safe and friendly event for all.