A few points to note for our upcoming State Championships
Admission tickets for the 2020 WA State Championships can be purchased via the attached link www.trybooking.com/BLKVM
There will also be a coffee cart at the State Championships this weekend. It will be setup just outside the doors that lead to the oval.
Online orders can be done through cafe.maristauditorium.com.au
This is the preferred method to avoid queues. Once the order is ready you receive a text for pickup.
Unfortunately there will be no canteen at this years State Championships. Instead we have Street Food Lab's food truck attending on both days, serving from 10.30am. They specialise in Japanese and Chinese street food (yum!). Be sure to check them out!
1. Veg Spring Rolls - 5pcs $10
2. Satay Chicken Sticks - 5 pcs $12
3. Japanese Pork Dumpling with Salad - 5pcs $12
4. Japanese Octopus Ball - 8pcs $12
5. Japanese Fried Chicken with Salad -$14
6. BBQ pork bun - 2pcs $10
7. Salt and Pepper Squid Tentacles with Salad -$15
8. Chip Small $6, Large $10
9. Kid Nuggets and Chips $10
10 Japanese Loaded Fries $10
2020 State Championship Timetable
We are extremely fortunate to be in a position to host our regional qualifying event and we would like you to please keep that in mind and note the following key details:
* We will be strictly adhering to the Stage 4 Covid guidelines set by the WA State Government. This includes venue capacity so please be mindful of this when inviting guests.
* if you or your guest are suffering flu like symptoms or have a fever, please stay at home.
* Dancers must come to the venue with hair/wig/make up already done. This is to alleviate prolonged gatherings in bathrooms and other areas of the venue.
* After Presentations are over, the theatre will be emptied so that it can be cleaned. No one will be permitted back into the theatre until the cleaning has been completed.
* Tickets will be ONLINE ONLY. No cash will be accepted. Tickets can be pre-purchased via the trybooking link that will be circulated shortly. Only one persons contact details per group will be required, however, you will need to enter the full name of each person attending and the school you are associated with. You will need to present your barcode to be scanned to collect your wristband.
*Programs will be pre purchased also via the online trybooking link. No cash will be accepted.
* Due to Covid, for this year only - All dancers will receive copy of results via email no later than 24 hours post presentation. Email addresses have been collated by teachers from entry lists.
* Dancers must be ready to walk on stage no less than 30mins before the sessions scheduled start time. All first rounds (with the exception of Sub Minor 6 years and Under) will be the heavy shoe round.
* Teachers will have the competitors numbers. There will be no registration desk.
* Hand sanitizer stations will be set around the venue and ALL dancers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the marshalling area and prior to exiting the Marshaling area post performance.
Any other questions - please ask your teacher who will be able to access the answer for you!
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your understanding and best efforts to ensure this runs as a safe and friendly event for all.
Happy International Irish Dance Day!!!
Also halfway to St Patrick's Day.
It's been an unusual six months but how lucky have we been here in Western Australia.
Count down is on to our State Championships and celebrating with all of our WA schools.
Celtic Academy Irish Dance
The Academy Irish Dance Co. Perth
Scoil Rince na hÉireann
Kavanagh Studio of Irish Dance
Scoil Rince Ni Bhaird Irish Dancing School
Trinity Studio of Irish Dance
Three Crowns School of Irish Dancing - Scoil Rince Trí Mullaigh.
O'Hare School of Irish Dancing
O'Brien Academy of Irish Dancing
WA Academy of Irish Dancing